Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Zara Menswear: Miscellaneous Gallery

Hello lovers! A good friend of mine and I were talking about how he's got an interview with Zara in Sandton City here in Johannesburg, South Africa, tomorrow for a position in retail. He asked me what I think he should wear to the interview and because I was feeling lazy, I asked the next best man I know -- Google -- for an assortment of menswear from Zara. Lowe and behold, in an instant, his problems were solved! 

Here's a gallery of some of the outfits I liked for my friend by Zara, all ranging across various seasons and collections between 2010 and 2012. Interesting how the colour palette has not been too vast from one season to the next, there are a lot of undertone shades and some bold colours except for the odd vibrant burst here an there for one of the summers. The best influence of inspiration has to be in the more recently seen print patterns. The fit stays contemporary with slim and straight fitting clothes. Zara's ever practical and very ready to wear. Enjoy!







 











 Images via Google




20 comments:

  1. Love the second outfit with the blue jacket. Awesome selections :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the blue cotton blazer
    yellow sweater
    black leather military jacket...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great post. I love it!!! A gorgeous selection of images!!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice selection of outfits! I particulary like the third photo with pastel tones! :-)

    Nice blog, I'm following your blog of course!

    http://whitecloset.blogspot.it/
    http://whitecloset.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!!
    Kisses from Brazil.

    Cleo de Lucca
    minhaamigamedisse.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Zara - it's such a good high street store...I want those brogues!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zara do a brilliant job! I love the blue sole on the brogues!

      Delete
  7. ZARA is the shit!!!!...I'm so f'n happy that they started an estore...now my wallets going to be forever empty!

    _E

    http://thestylepirate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your enthusiasm! I agree, the e-store was a brilliant edition to their brand!

      Delete
  8. Zara is awesome. Great looks.

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the circus jacket
    www.guyoverboard.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...